Monthly Archives: October 2016

Contract is King

Posted by Tom Hall // October 31, 2016 // Blog / Buy A House / Featured / Sell A House

During a real estate transaction, there are many things to negotiate between the buyer and seller. Things like price, seller-paid closing costs, closing date, earnest money, closing law firm, contingency dates, etc. are all things that have to be negotiated and decided on prior to going under contract on a home. The great thing about […]


more >>

Exercise: You Can Do It!

Posted by Tom Hall // October 28, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Inspiration

If you’re like me, consistent exercise can be difficult to maintain. Our lives get busy and we tend to take exercise out of our daily routine before we exclude anything else. Sometimes I feel like we have this limiting belief in our brains that it takes too much time out of our day to work […]


more >>

Pricing a Home to Sell

Posted by Tom Hall // October 24, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Sell A House

So it’s time to sell your house. Whether you need more/less space, want to be in a better school district, or you got a job transfer, it’s time to move and that’s going to require selling your home. Some homeowners have the luxury of being flexible on when they need to move and some don’t. […]


more >>

Can You Survive 30 Years Of Retirement?

Posted by Tom Hall // October 21, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Inspiration

Are you and your finances in good enough shape to survive 30 years of retirement? We’re living longer than we used to. For most, this means many more years in retirement. What does that mean for personal finances? How can real estate help more individuals weather the decades ahead? Long Life, Short Finances In his recent […]


more >>

Fair Housing

Posted by Tom Hall // October 17, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Real Estate General

There may be times during the search for your new home that you may have certain questions that your Realtor may not be allowed to answer. Due to the Fair Housing Act of 1968, it is illegal to discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. In 1988, the Act was amended to include […]


more >>

In Search Of Mortgage Loans For The Self-Employed

Posted by Tom Hall // October 14, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Lending

Where are the mortgage loans for the self-employed? Interest rates and property prices are making now a great time to buy all types of real estate. We already know the window of opportunity is narrowing for the very best gains and spreads, but no matter how bullish some self-employed individuals are, loan options can seem […]


more >>

The Wonderful World of Foreclosures

Posted by Tom Hall // October 10, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Real Estate General

In most real estate transactions across Georgia, a buyer purchases the home from an owner who is an individual. These transactions are done on standard real estate contracts and offer a lot of negotiating flexibility between the two parties. However, when it comes to buying a foreclosure, things get a little bit different. First off, […]


more >>

You’ve Got Mail

Posted by Tom Hall // October 7, 2016 // Blog / Featured

Am I the only one who almost hates checking the mailbox because I know that 95% of what I pull out of it is going to be garbage and the other 5% will be bills? Let me guess, even that 5% that are bills you pay online and you’re just receiving the paper form. Ok, […]


more >>

Priceless

Posted by Tom Hall // October 3, 2016 // Blog / Featured / Sell A House

I think it’s fair to say that most people have several items in their home that are symbolic or have some kind of sentimental value to the owner. These items may not even be expensive or fancy but can still be priceless. When you sell your home and move, obviously you will be taking these […]


more >>
Top